Welcome To Persatuan Insurans Am Malaysia (PIAM)
agen sbobet wap
PERSATUAN INSURANS AM MALAYSIA (PIAM)
PIAM is the national trade association of all licensed direct and reinsurance companies for general insurance in Malaysia. Currently, PIAM has 26 member companies. (more)
Latest News & Events
Accident Assist Call Centre (AACC)
If you are involved in an accident we are here to help
Introducing Accident Assist, a new public service provided by the Malaysian insurance and?takaful industry to members of the public who are seeking immediate roadside assistance in?the event of a road accident. Accident Assist will also respond to?basic or common enquiries?relating to motor. It is a dedicated tele-service line manned by customer?service o?cers operating 24/7.
Accident Assist aims to improve the overall process following a road accident by providing road?accident victims with timely roadside assistance and objective?guidance on making a motor?insurance/takaful claim.
- Emergency Assistance e.g. ambulance & first responders
- Roadside help e.g. breakdowns & punctures
- Tow Service arrangement
- Information on your policy coverage
- Call forwarding to your own insurer
- Guide to motor claims
General Insurance Internship For Talent (GIIFT)
We are here to build your future in the industry
The General Insurance Internship for Talent (GIIFT) is an awareness enhancing program, aimed to reach out and profile the industry to the pool of young talent at our universities. It showcases the rich and varied career opportunities in the world of General Insurance by exposing students to internship attachments at the various member companies. In so doing, students will gain insight on General insurance as a global and dynamic industry to work in. This program is open to Malaysian undergraduates of all disciplines in local or international universities in Malaysia.
- Enhance profile of industry, uplift its image and showcase the career opportunities available to young talent.
- To change the perception of insurance industry to the public, especially the younger generation.
- Attract top talent among the undergraduate pool from local universities